Books one's soul mate


Many times you have seen people who are deeply engaged in a newspaper or a book. These are those people who want to expand their knowledge circle and want to put some extra stuff in their head. Books always been an integral part of our lives. You remember those colorful photos in our childhood books, we started our journey of studying from there only.  During those days, we all must be aware how we had a habit of showing our books to every new person who used to come to our house. And we were not even fully aware at that time that books will become our day to day companion. 
Books has always showed the way which may not be opened for us.  Going to new places, searching for new recipes, scoring in academics would not have been possible without the books. When it comes to imagination, showing new doors available, books have always enlightened us. I clearly remember those days of mine when I was planning to visit Munich on weekend, seriously, I can’t tell you how well I managed with just a tourist guide. In fact after that visit, I told a lot of friends of mine, which places they should keep in their priority one. Many times I just wonder how I can weigh such piece of knowledge in the value tag.
Today every graduate who gets his or her degree, should try to recap how his/her journey to the college started. For me it all started after completion of my +2. When I went outside of my hometown for preparation of competitive exams. My course books helped me a lot in building my concepts and most important some books from prominent authors has really given broad vision over the exam structure. I remember my days when I used to solve problem from my physics book. It gives a real sense of confidence when you solve that one problem successfully. So in all we all are thankful to all those who helped us all the way down in realizing our true potentials.
I believe in equality and I am thankful that books, help everybody to achieve that. They are friend to everybody who is ready to accept the knowledge present inside them. Many times I have read stories like “farmer boy’s clears the toughest exam”, “Newspaper hawker gets admission in one of IIMs”. These stories give me sense of proud with myself, that book are nobody slaves, they are very good friend of yours if you want to take help from them.

J. K. Rowling, author to harry potter has showed everybody that anybody can be billionaire just by expanding the circle of imagination and penning them down on a piece of paper. You know what when somebody reads a good novel etc. one can get so much knowledge about particular place that one will not be able to get even get when one personally visit that place. Books has really helped us to develop an imagination which is required to be creative and unique in yourself.

Comments